FedEx Custom Critical - Expedited/Extra-care Handling Support
Find the answers, the information and the resources to help you with all your shipping and business needs with FedEx. Read Frequently Asked Questions, check out detailed information on our services, or contact us with any questions via e-mail, phone or mail.
- What shipping options does FedEx Custom Critical provide?
We specialize in same-day shipping and overnight delivery of critical freight. We also offer time-definite solutions for shipments not requiring exclusive use of a vehicle and full truckload solutions to meet your freight-shipping needs.
- Surface Expedite® offers expedited ground transportation
- White Glove Services® provides extra care in handling, temperature control and specially equipped vehicles for sensitive freight.
- Air Expedite® offers an array of air options for the fastest delivery times
FedEx Truckload BrokerageSM provides truckload shipping solutions to meet your needs.
- What types of freight can FedEx Custom Critical transport?
We transport all commodities except the following: household goods, hazardous wastes, perishable food items, alcohol, liquor and livestock.
- Can I track my shipments?
Yes. Each FedEx Custom Critical vehicle is equipped with a satellite system that enables us to monitor your shipment from pickup to delivery — and communicate with the driver while en route. Customers can also track their shipments through the online Shipping Toolkit.
- Does the online information differ from what I would get by calling 1.800.762.3787?
No, the information is the same whether you call or view shipment details online.
- Why can't I track my document or package?
FedEx Custom Critical delivers time-specific, expedited freight that weigh more than 150 lbs - or shipments that require special handling. For questions regarding your package or document, visit fedex.com.
- How do I find out the exact amount charged for my last shipment or get copies of my shipment's bill of lading?
Become a registered user of our online Shipping Toolkit, and you'll have 24/7 access to account information and shipping documents such as bills of lading and invoices.
You can also call our accounts receivable service line at 1.800.334.1751. Have your PRO number or shipment pickup and delivery locations available when you call.
- Is my FedEx Express account the same as my FedEx Custom Critical account?
No. FedEx Custom Critical currently has a separate operational system and account structure from FedEx Express or FedEx Ground.
- What are the benefits of using the Shipping Toolkit?
The Shipping Toolkit is all about choice and convenience for expedited freight shipping. The Shipping Toolkit provides another way to do business with us, for customers who prefer mouse clicks to telephone calls. And the Shipping Toolkit provides 24/7 access to account information, making it a convenient resource any time of day or night.
- How do I open a FedEx Custom Critical account?
Simply call FedEx Custom Critical Customer Servce at 1.800.762.3787 or register to use the online Shipping Toolkit.
- How can I get a copy of my shipment's bill of lading (BOL)?
Copies of your shipment's paperwork - including bill of lading, invoice and proof of delivery - are available 24/7 in the "View Shipping Documents" section of the online Shipping Toolkit.