Email Label Coding Details
The following coding details apply to email labels:
- The email label is created using elements from the CreatingPendingShipmentRequest in the ShipService WSDL for FedEx Ground or FedEx Express shipments. Requirements that apply to ground and express shipments also apply to email labels.
- The email label request is canceled using elements from the CancelPendingShipmentRequest in the ShipService WSDL for FedEx Ground or FedEx Express shipments. Requirements that apply to FedEx Ground and FedEx Express shipments also apply to email labels.
- You may request up to 25 email labels to one email address using one request transaction.
- Email label URLs expire according to your expiration time stamp.
- After the customer prints the label, the label does not expire but can be used indefinitely.
- A FedEx Ground Manifest is not required for an email label.
- The only label format supported is laser (or plain paper).
- A surcharge is added to a return email label. No surcharge is applied to a non-return email label.
- The maximum expiration date for an email label must be greater or equal to the day of the label request and no greater than 30 days in future.
|Parent Topic:||Email Labels|