FedEx ETD Details
- For the most current list of Electronic Trade Document-enabled countries, check FedEx website fedex.com/international/etd.
- Valid file types for uploaded documents are PDF, TXT, PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, TIF, RTF, DOC, and XLS. Before uploading documents, you must convert them to a Base64-encoded string.
- FedEx Electronic Trade Documents does not accept shipments that include dangerous goods, hazardous materials, or dry ice because they require that all paperwork physically accompany them.
- Each uploaded trade document cannot exceed 1 MB.
- A maximum of 5 trade documents can be uploaded per transaction.
For more detailed information about the services offered by FedEx, see the electronic FedEx Service Guide.
|Parent Topic:||FedEx Electronic Trade Documents|