Email Return Labels Coding Details
The following coding details apply to email labels:
- The email label is created using elements from the CreatingPendingShipmentRequest in the ShipService WSDL for FedEx SmartPost Returns.
- The email label request is canceled using elements from the CancelPendingShipmentRequest in the ShipService WSDL for FedEx SmartPost Return Labels.
- You may request up to 25 email labels to one email address using one request transaction.
- Email label URLs expire according to expiration time stamp you specify in your request.
- After the customer prints the label, the label does not expire but can be used indefinitely.
- The only label format supported is 8-1/2" x 11" plain paper printed on a Laser printer.
- A surcharge is added to a returns email label.
- The maximum expiration date for an email label must be greater or equal to the day of the label request and no greater than 30 days in future.
|Parent Topic:||FedEx SmartPost Email Return Labels|