Guide to the XML Schema
The XML schema for each WSDL provides details about the structure, content, and semantics of the request XML document sent to a FedEx Web Service and the XML document returned by that FedEx Web Service.
The top of each service schema includes:
- Schema location and schema file name that ends in an ".xsd" suffix.
- Alphabetical listing of complex types for the documented service.
- Alphabetical listing of schema simple types for the documented service.
- Input or request data type for the documented service.
- Output or reply data type for the documented service.
The remainder of the service schema contains tables of information about each element, complex type, and simple type.
Each table consists of some or all of the following sections: diagram, namespace, children, type, properties, used by, facets, and source.
|Parent Topic:||Understanding the XML Schema|