If a VB.NET or C# project still sends transactions to the test server after changing the URL in the WSDLs to point to production, perform the following:
- Make sure permissions are already activated in the production environment.
- Copy the WSDL files to a different folder.
- Follow the directions on changing the new WSDL files to point to production as described in the FedEx Developer Resource Center in the “Move to Production” topic.
- Remove existing web services references from your project that point to old WSDLs containing the URLs to the test environment.
- Create new web references that point to the modified WSDLs. Use the same names as the old references.
- Compile and test the project. Your new production credentials should work for standard web services, such as rating or tracking without extra permissions. Advanced web services require permissions to be active before they will work. Old test key values will now return an error message.
|Parent Topic:||Go to Production|