FedEx 2Day A.M.
FedEx 2Day® A.M. provides second business day delivery by 10:30 a.m. to most business areas. For certain shipments to Alaska and Hawaii, delivery is in three business days.
- Available throughout all 50 U.S. states, Alaska and Hawaii for intra-U.S. domestic shipments only, including the U.S. domestic portion of a Transborder Distribution shipment from Canada and Mexico.
- Delivery in 2 business days by 10:30 a.m. to A1, A2, AA, and A4 service areas.
- Delivery in 2 business days by 12:00 p.m. to A3, A5, and AM service areas.
- When estimating time-in-transit and delivery date, keep in mind delivery days are Monday through Friday.
- Maximum declared value packaging level limit is $50,000 for FedEx Customer packaging, FedEx® Pak, FedEx® Box, and FedEx® Tube and $500 for a FedEx® Envelope.
- Maximum size limit is 119" in length, or 165" in length and girth (L+2W+2H). If your package exceeds these dimensions, you must use FedEx Express U.S. Freight as your shipping service.
- Options include
Dangerous Goods support for inaccessible items only, ,
Delivery Signature Services,
Hold at FedEx Location,
Returns Shipping, and
Shipment Notification in the Ship Request that includes Ship Alert, Exception and Delivery.
Note: Shipment notification is not available while tracking a package.
|Parent Topic:||Express U.S. Service Details|