FedEx Europe First
FedEx Europe First® provides intra-European next day, door-to-door, customs-cleared (where applicable) service with early morning delivery by 9 a.m., 9:30 a.m., or 10 a.m., depending on the destination postal code.
- Days of Operation: Monday through Friday. Pick ups on Friday are delivered on Monday
- Delivery Commitment: Depending on the destination postal code, the service delivery commitment will be either 9 a.m., 9:30 a.m., or 10 a.m.
- Origins: Next-day delivery service is available to Europe from the following origin countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
- Destinations: Available to more than 18,000 postal codes in major business centers in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain and Switzerland.
- Available packaging:
- Packaging Restrictions: FedEx packaging is available free of charge: FedEx® Envelope, FedEx® Pak, FedEx® Tube, FedEx® Box, FedEx® 10kg Box, FedEx® 25kg Box. Customer's own packaging is also accepted. MPS shipments are allowed.
- Size Restrictions: In general, packages up to 274 cm length (108"), 330 cm length and girth combined (130") [length and girth = length + 2 x height + 2 x width] are accepted.
- Weight Restrictions: Packages up to 68 kg are accepted (this can vary by country). As a general rule, there is no limit per shipment. Dimensional Weight applies to packaging other than FedEx Letter (FL), FedEx Pak (FP) and single-piece FedEx boxes and tubes.
- At what price: A FedEx Europe First delivery fee in addition to your international priority rate. You can also benefit from the FedEx 10kg Box and FedEx 25kg Box special rates. The extra delivery fee varies by destination postal code.
|Parent Topic:||FedEx Express International Service Details|