Express U.S. Service Details
Before coding a FedEx Express U.S. transaction, you should be familiar with the basic shipping rules for this service:
- FedEx Express U.S. service is available to the 50 United States. Transit times vary depending on the package destination and the service you choose.
- FedEx provides custom packaging for FedEx Express shipments. You may choose to ship using the FedEx® Envelope, FedEx® Pak, FedEx® Box, or FedEx® Tube. You may also ship using your own packaging.
- Both commercial and residential shipments may be shipped using FedEx Express U.S. services. Residential packages must be identified in your shipping transaction.
- There are several options available to you for billing the transaction charges. These billing options include Bill Shipper’s FedEx Account, Bill Recipient’s FedEx Account, FedEx Ground® COLLECT, and Bill Third Party’s FedEx Account.
- The maximum size limit for a FedEx Express U.S. package is 150 lbs. and 119" in length, or 165 total inches in length plus girth (L+2W+2H). If your package exceeds these limits, you must use one of the FedEx Freight® shipping services.
For more detailed information about the services offered by FedEx, see the electronic FedEx Service Guide.
|Parent Topic:||FedEx Express U.S. Shipping|