FedEx First Overnight Freight
FedEx First Overnight® Freight business rules are as follows:
- Service days are Monday through Friday, with Saturday pickup and delivery service available in many areas for palletized shipments.
- Not available to and from Puerto Rico or transborder countries.
- Next-business-day delivery by 8:30 a.m. to H0 and H1 service areas.
- Next-business-day delivery by 9:30 a.m. to H2 service areas.
- Next-business-day delivery by 12:00 p.m. for H3 service areas.
- Pallet or skid size guidelines: up to 70" in height, 119" in length, or 80" in width.
- Individual pallets/skids weighing in excess of 2200 lbs., or larger than 70" in height, 119" in length, or 80" in width require prior approval by calling FedEx Express Freight Customer Service at 1.800.332.0807.
- Packaging type: Customer’s Own
- Maximum declared value is $50,000
- Advance confirmation required. Book space using FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com or by calling 1.800.332.0807.
- Options include Saturday Service, Dangerous Goods, support for Inaccessible Dangerous Goods (IDG), Accessible Dangerous Goods (ADG) and Dry Ice Shipments, Inside Pickup and Delivery, and Shipment Notification in the Ship Request that includes FedEx Priority Alert (for contracted accounts only), Ship Alert, Exception, and Delivery.
|Parent Topic:||Express U.S. Service Details|