FedEx Ground U.S. Service Details
The following rules apply to FedEx Ground U.S. shipping:
- Shipments can originate from and be delivered to the 50 United States. Delivery between 1 to 5 business days within the contiguous U.S. and between 3 to 7 business days to and from Alaska and Hawaii.
- No Saturday pickup or delivery for FedEx Ground; shipping and delivery days are Monday through Friday (8 a.m. to close of business day). FedEx Ground delivery is not available to P.O. boxes.
- FedEx Ground accepts packages up to 150 lbs. The dimensions must not exceed 108" in length or 165" in length plus girth (L + 2W + 2H).
- HazMat shipments are allowed with restrictions. See Hazardous Materials (FedEx Ground U.S.) for details. No hazardous materials can be shipped to or from Alaska and Hawaii.
- If the package is to a business, the service type is FedEx Ground. If the package is to a residence, the service type is FedEx Home Delivery®. For information about FedEx Home Delivery, see FedEx Home Delivery Service Details.
For more detailed information about the services offered by FedEx, see the electronic FedEx Service Guide.
|Parent Topic:||FedEx Ground U.S. Shipping|