Hazardous Materials Service Details
The following service details apply to hazardous materials shipments:
- Ship, rate, and track services are available for Dangerous Goods shipments for HazMat, ORM-D, Dry Ice, Small Quantity Exception and HazMat/NonHazMat Lithium Battery.
- FedEx Ground provides reliable delivery of hazardous materials in all U.S. states except Alaska and Hawaii.
- FedEx Ground HazMat weight is limited to 70 lbs.
- If you have not shipped hazardous materials with FedEx Ground before, contact your FedEx account executive first. FedEx needs to confirm that you have met government training requirements and can generate the documentation your shipments need.
- Additional information regarding hazardous materials shipping is provided at fedex.com/us/services/options under the Hazardous Materials link.
- OP-900LL and OP-900LG forms are returned in the shipment reply. See the Shipping Document Service for more information.
- OP-950, the Shipper’s Hazardous Materials Certification report, prints after a successful FedEx Ground close. See the Shipping Document Service for more information.
- HazMat shipments must be single package. If you create a multiple-package (MPS) HazMat shipment, only one commodity prints on the OP-950.
For more detailed information about the services offered by FedEx, see the electronic FedEx Service Guide.
|Parent Topic:||Hazardous Materials (FedEx Ground U.S.)|