FedEx Home Delivery Service Details
The following rules apply to FedEx Home Delivery (residential flag checked):
- Shipment can originate from and be delivered to the 50 United States, although longer transit times apply to Alaska and Hawaii.
- Shipping and delivery days are Tuesday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Package weight and size can be up to 70 lbs., 108" in length, or 165" in combined length plus girth (L+2W+2H).
- FedEx Home Delivery is not available to P.O. boxes.
- No HazMat except ORM-D packages: see Hazardous Materials (FedEx Ground U.S.) for details.
- Options include Delivery Signature Services, Signature Proof of Delivery (SPOD), and FedEx SmartPost Shipping.
- Nonstandard packaging: Include this element in your transaction to indicate that your shipment is packaged in a nonstandard or irregularly shaped container (such as a pail). A surcharge may apply. Contact FedEx Ground Customer Service at 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339 for guidelines or to find out if your packaging is nonstandard.
- For shipments including alcohol, see Alcohol Shipping for more information.
For more detailed information about the services offered by FedEx, see the electronic FedEx Service Guide.
|Parent Topic:||FedEx Ground U.S. Shipping|