FedEx International Ground Coding Details
Before you begin coding FedEx International Ground shipping options, note the following:
- FedEx International Ground shipments are created using the ShipService WSDL.
- The ground collect billing option is also available for the Broker Select Option services.
- FedEx International Ground service allows multiple-package shipping so that you can create a single Commercial Invoice for the multiple-package shipment (MPS).
- FedEx Web Services does not generate hard copies of customs documents. However, you may capture reply elements to create a Commercial Invoice.
- A standard CI form can be printed at fedex.com/us/services/createlabels.
For more detailed information about the services offered by FedEx, see the electronic FedEx Service Guide.
|Parent Topic:||FedEx International Ground Shipping|