FedEx International Ground Service Details
FedEx International Ground is a direct-ship method for you to send single or multi-weight small package shipments directly from the U.S. to Canada, Canada to the U.S. There are no minimum package requirements.
Estimated duties and taxes calculations are now available. Contact your FedEx account executive for more information.
FedEx International Ground provides day-definite delivery throughout Canada and Puerto Rico:
- Delivery Times: 3-7 business days.
- Service Days: Monday through Friday by the end of the business day.
- Delivery Area: Canada.
- Package Size and Weight: Up to 150 lbs., 108" in length, and 165" in length and girth (L+2W+2H). For packages weighing 100–150 lbs., specific guidelines must be followed for marking heavy packages. For more information, go to fedex.com/us/services/intl/ground.html.
- Exceptions: FedEx Ground® cannot deliver to P.O. boxes.
- No hazardous materials (except for certain shipments to Canada that contain dry ice or are classified as Other Regulated Materials — Domestic [ORM-D]).
- Customs clearance is included for shipments to Canada through our brokerage-inclusive service. A fee applies. Brokerage-inclusive service may not be available with all electronic shipping solutions.
- A CI is needed for all shipments.
For more detailed information about the services offered by FedEx, see the electronic FedEx Service Guide.
|Parent Topic:||FedEx International Ground Shipping|