Delivery Signature Coding Rules
- Signature services are supported at the package level for all FedEx Express® and FedEx Ground® services except for FedEx® Collect on Delivery (C.O.D.), where they are supported at the shipment level.
- You may choose “No Signature Required” as a valid signature service option in addition to the three signature requirements.
- An adult signature is required for Dangerous Goods and alcohol shipments. An adult signature may also be required for shipments containing adult materials or firearms. However, FedEx Web Services cannot edit or monitor the use of an adult signature for these types of shipments. It is your responsibility to choose the Adult Signature Required option.
- Signature service requirements are the same for FedEx Express and FedEx Ground U.S. shipments.
- A signature option is required for international origins shipped to the United States.
|Parent Topic:||Delivery Signature Services|