Address Validation Service Details
The followings service details apply to Address Validation:
- Provides street level matches.
- Contains a database of company listing to improve your results (not all companies are listed).
- Receives monthly updates to its address database.
- Checks addresses within the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
- Can distinguish between U.S. business and U.S. residential addresses if an exact match is found.
- Does not currently verify suite or apartment numbers.
- Does not match addresses based upon individual/personal names, but may check an address by matching company names that correspond to street addresses.
- CASS certified (Coding Accuracy Support System). A service and rating system for mailers that measures and helps to improve address accuracy.
- FedEx does not normally deliver to P.O. box addresses for U.S. or U.S. inbound shipments. However, FedEx may deliver to post office boxes in some rural locations if the P.O. box is associated with an address. You may also use P.O. box addresses for certain international locations, including shipments to Puerto Rico, but you must include a valid phone, fax or telex number on the label.
For more detailed information about the services offered by FedEx, see the electronic FedEx Service Guide.
|Parent Topic:||Address Validation Request|