Tracking Service Details
You can use FedEx track service to obtain timely and accurate tracking information for FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, FedEx Cargo, FedEx Freight, FedEx SmartPost, and FedEx Custom Critical shipments. Basic tracking service details are:
- FedEx Express and FedEx Ground Signature Proof of Delivery (SPOD) are available for 18 months after the ship date.
- FedEx Express shipments support intra-Mexico shipping for Signature Proof of Delivery (SPOD).
- FedEx Custom Critical Signature Proof of Delivery (SPOD) is available for 90 days.
- The TrackService WSDL handles tracking numbers individually. Batch tracking is not supported in this service.
- You can track the status of shipments using a reference number, such as a PO number, customer reference, invoice number, BOL, part number, or TCN.
Refer to TrackService Coding Details and the Track Schema for syntax details.
For more detailed information about the services offered by FedEx, see the electronic FedEx Service Guide.
For a listing of scan codes, see Track Service Scan Codes.
|Parent Topic:||Tracking Shipments|