Locator Service Details
The Locator lets you search for FedEx drop-off locations by postal code, address, or phone number.
You can also narrow your search by type of location:
- FedEx Staffed: Drop packages off at FedEx World Service Center® locations or at FedEx Office Print and Ship Center locations.
- Self Service: Drop off FedEx Express packages (up to 20" x 12" x 6") at a FedEx Express® Drop Box. Drop boxes cannot be used for FedEx Ground packages or dangerous goods shipments.
- FedEx Authorized ShipCenter® locations: Access the FedEx transportation network at over 5,800 independently owned and operated pack and ship locations across the U.S. Stores participating in the FedEx Authorized ShipCenter program also provide other business services. FedEx Authorized ShipCenter locations may apply additional charges to the FedEx published rates.
You may also narrow your search by the following:
- Hold at FedEx Location available
- Dangerous Goods available
- Saturday Service available
- Returns drop-off (allows you to return a package with only an RMA number; the shipment costs are applied to the recipient’s account). U.S. shipments only.
- Packing Service available (most FedEx Office locations): FedEx will pack your shipment for you (at an extra charge).
- Packing Supplies available (anywhere FedEx Express packing materials are supplied; does not include FedEx Ground materials).
- Latest Express drop-off locations: Returns locations with the latest drop-off time near you.
- Express drop-off after: Drop a package off after a specific time, such as 5 p.m. Use this element to search for drop-off locations open after 5 p.m.
For more detailed information about the services offered by FedEx, see the electronic FedEx Service Guide.