FedEx® Web Integration Wizard
The FedEx Web Integration Wizard is a full-featured web page generator that makes it easy for users of all experience levels to create and deploy FedEx® services in their website.
How It Works
FedEx Web Integration Wizard handles the difficult aspects of developing and coding FedEx Web Services into a website, and offers a simple understanding and better options. Generate HTML code automatically, and integrate FedEx shipping, tracking, rating, and returns into your website with ease.
Your business and customers can:
- Compare FedEx shipping rates
- Compare FedEx transit times
- Create FedEx shipping labels
- Track the status of FedEx shipments
- Process return shipments
Who It's For
Whether you’re a small shipper, e-tailer, manufacturer, or a business of any size that needs a quick web-based solution but doesn’t have a dedicated developer resource, FedEx Web Integration Wizard was designed with you in mind. It’s just one more way FedEx saves you time — so you can get back to your busy day.
How to install the FedEx Web Integration Wizard
1) Enter your FedEx account information and set up a merchant account profile.
2) Select which services you would like to implement in your website (e.g., Shipping, Tracking, Rating, or Returns).
3) Answer a few questions about your shipping, rating, tracking, and/or returns characteristics.
4) Select a design to match your website needs.
5) Click “Get Code” to automatically generate your HTML code.
6) Select either “Copy” or “Download,” and paste or upload the code into your website files.
7) Select either “Copy” or “Download,” and paste or upload the code into your website files. You have successfully implemented the Wizard!
FedEx Web Integration Wizard Announcements
- Important Message Regarding Your FedEx® Shipping Solution
Dear FedEx Customer:
It’s time to update your FedEx® Web Integration Wizard shipping solution. To avoid disruption in your shipping activities please ensure that the most recent software is being used. You must install a newer FedEx Web Integration Wizard before June 30, 2013. With the update, you can take advantage of new features such as FedEx SmartPost®, FedEx Express® services, capabilities to customize your website and many more.
Updating your software is seamless! Here is how to update your FedEx Web Integration Wizard solution:
- Go to the FedEx Web Integration Wizard site on the FedEx Developer Resource Center
- Select the service (Shipping, Tracking, Rating, Returns) to implement
- Enter your FedEx account information and set up your merchant profile
- Answer a few questions about your shipping characteristics
- Select a design to match your website needs
- Click “Get Code” to automatically generate html code based on your input
- Copy or download the code into your website files to launch your application
That’s it! Your website is now integrated with the most recent FedEx Web Integration Wizard enhancements and functionality. Remember, you have until June 30, 2013 when your older version of the FedEx Web Integration Wizard is no longer supported. For additional help, contact your FedEx account executive, go to fedex.com/wizard or call 1.877.339.2774.
- FedEx® Web Integration Wizard Update
The FedEx Web Integration Wizard offers new shipping enhancements which allow you to integrate FedEx capabilities in a fast, effective and easy manner into your web site by automatically generating customized HTML code that you can copy and paste or simply download.
The new feature enhancements include:
FedEx SmartPost® and FedEx SmartPost® Returns:
- FedEx SmartPost allows you to ship low-weight packages to residential customers by using the United States Postal Service® (USPS) for final delivery, reaching every U.S. address, including P.O. boxes and military APO and FPO destinations.
- FedEx SmartPost Returns is an ideal way for businesses to provide customers with a convenient returns method for low-weight residential packages
- FedEx SmartPost and SmartPost Returns provide built-in delivery confirmation and the ability to request email notifications for shipments.
- Email label support
- Additional reference fields For more information about the FedEx Web Integration Wizard, go to fedex.com/wizard
- See all announcements