Grow your online retail business in today's competitive marketplace.
Welcome to FedEx E-Commerce Solutions. Here you’ll find expert advice as well as insightful tips, success stories and solutions to help you navigate the dynamic e-commerce landscape and move your online business forward.
Seizing The Cross-Border Opportunity
Curious about how consumers around the globe purchase items from other countries? Discover insights into how they shop, what they buy, and what types of online merchants global consumers prefer in a new study by Forrester Consulting, commissioned by FedEx. To help SMEs expand ecommerce opportunities, researchers surveyed 9000 online shoppers in 17 international markets about their priorities and preferences when shopping cross-border.
Clarus Return Saver
A consumer returns program that adds relationship value to both consumers and retailers. Clarus Return Saver is a subscription based consumer returns program that provides online shoppers peace of mind to purchase from any retailer knowing their returns shipping if needed will be covered. All program returns shipped exclusively by FedEx.
Whitepaper: E-Commerce Drop Shipping Strategies
Read how you can leverage the inbound supply chain to maximize your customer’s e-commerce experience and grow your on-line business.
Did you know?
Did you know That 49% of consumers consider free shipping as the most important purchasing factor when shopping online ranking it 1.77 on a priority scale of 1-5 (1 being most important). The next highest ranked factor was exclusive online deals at 2.57.
Comscore – State of US Online Retail Economy Q1 2013
Love what you’re finding here and want to learn more? Check out these educational sites and watch for more.
Preparing your business for global e-commerce:
United States Commercial Service
Objective business information from Internet Retailer on the market trends, technology, competitive practices and people that are shaping the e-commerce industry:
Internet Retailer: Portal to E-commerce Intelligence
Multichannel Merchant is a leading information source serving the catalog, Internet and merchant community selling and delivering merchandise direct-to-consumers with breaking news, trends and information.
Multichannel Merchant Website
Source of news for ecommerce and the online auction industry.
Articles and advice to help smaller businesses succeed online.
Leading membership community for digital retail.
e-Commerce Event Calendar
- February 25-28, 2013: eTail West, Palm Desert, CA
- April 8-10, 2013: imagine eCommerce, Las Vegas, NV
- April 9-10, 2013: home DELIVERY WORLD, Las Vegas, NV
- April 15-17, 2013: RAMP IV Summit, Chicago, IL
- April 23-25, 2013: Operations Summit, Columbus, OH
- April 29-May 1, 2013: Catalyst Americas, Las Vegas, NV
- June 4-7, 2013: IRCE: Internet Retailer Conference & Exhibition, Chicago, IL
- June 10, 2013: Future Stores, TBA
- August 12-15, 2013: eTail 2013 East Conference, Philadelphia, PA
- September 24-26, 2013: ERA D2C Convention, Las Vegas, NV
- September 30-October 2, 2013: Shop.org, Chicago, IL
- October 7-9, 2013: PARCEL Forum ’13, Chicago, IL