|Greater Flexibility With FedEx Home Delivery® Service
When your recipients need great control of their schedule, FedEx Home Delivery convenient delivery options can help.
Do your customers want the convenience of Saturday and evening home delivery service, along with the speed and reliability you get with FedEx Ground® services? Then consider shipping their packages via FedEx Home Delivery. FedEx Home Delivery is faster to more residential locations than UPS Ground — with the convenience and cost-effective options to fit your customers’ busy lifestyles.
- Coverage: door-to-door delivery to every residential address in the U.S.
- Standard Saturday delivery: FedEx Home Delivery delivers packages on Saturdays, 2 days earlier than UPS Ground, which doesn’t deliver until Monday.
- Transit times: 1 to 5 business days within the 48 contiguous U.S. states and 3 to 7 business days to and from Alaska and Hawaii, based on the distance to the destination.
- Maximum package weight: 70 lbs.
- Maximum package size: 108 inches in length and 165 inches in combined length plus girth.
- Money-back guarantee: If delivery doesn’t occur on the scheduled day, a refund or credit of the shipping charges, residential surcharges and delivery-option charges will be applied.1
FedEx Home Delivery includes convenient delivery options.
- FedEx Appointment Home Delivery®. This service — the only of its kind — is ideal when your customers want to arrange for a specific date and time for in-person delivery. We’ll contact the recipient by phone to schedule a delivery for Tuesday through Saturday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., excluding holidays. Delivery will be made within one hour of the agreed-upon time. A signature is required to accept the shipment, so if the recipient isn’t home, we’ll call to reschedule.
- FedEx Date Certain Home Delivery®. This option is the perfect fit if your customers are available only one or two days each week, but would still like the choice of accepting deliveries in person. Recipients pick the exact date to accept their shipments, Tuesday through Saturday, excluding holidays.
- FedEx Evening Home Delivery®. If the recipient isn’t home during the day, FedEx Evening Home Delivery offers delivery from 5 to 8 p.m. on the scheduled day of delivery.
For more information about FedEx Home Delivery, go to Service Guide at fedex.com.
More from FedEx Updates
Find additional tips and tricks to improve your FedEx experience on FedEx Updates.
1The FedEx Ground money-back guarantee applies to deliveries within the U.S. and to brokerage-inclusive shipments to Canada. Restrictions apply. For details, see the FedEx Ground Tariff.