|Boost Traffic to Your Business With Tri-Fold Brochures
Learn how to create an effective brochure.
Get the attention of new and existing customers with the classic 8.5" x 11" tri-fold brochure. Its six-panel format offers a clean design for a simple, but thorough, description of your product or service, or even as a menu or price list.
Give the right message
Not sure what information to include on your tri-fold brochure? Here are a few tips to help you create an informative and useful brochure for your business:
- Make it clear to customers what your business is about. Include a few details about your top products or services. But remember, this is just an overview — keep the descriptions concise.
- Highlight the best ways customers can reach you, such as your phone number, address and website. If you have a Twitter or Facebook account, provide the appropriate URLs. Ideally, this information should be on the front panel so it’s easy for customers to spot.
- Prominently display your call to action. Tell customers what step to take next.
- If you have a logo, include it. The brochure should be in line with your brand, so make sure to add visual interest while maintaining a look and feel consistent with your other business materials.
- Show your credibility. Testimonials from satisfied customers are an excellent way to attract new customers. A short list of awards, certifications or special training will also demonstrate you’re running a reliable, high-quality business.
- Use white space, bullets and bold headings to break up the content and ensure it’s easy to read.
- Above all, make sure your tri-fold is error-free. The surest way to look professional is by producing an accurate document with no misspellings.
Start seeing traffic
The sooner your get your brochures into the hands of potential customers, the sooner you’ll see them coming through your door.
More from FedEx Updates
Find additional tips and tricks to improve your FedEx experience on FedEx Updates.