|FedEx Express® Services Offer Speedy Delivery Options
Have an urgent delivery need? We have a service to match your unique situation.
If you want to keep ahead of your competition, your business has to be ready when your customers are, which means you don't always have the time to wait for an afternoon delivery.
With the recently added FedEx Express services FedEx 2Day® A.M. and FedEx First Overnight® Freight, you don't have to wait for the afternoon. You can request morning delivery of your package or express freight shipments. Both services are backed by a money-back guarantee for extra assurance that your shipments will arrive in the morning:1
- FedEx 2Day A.M. for morning package delivery. Your planned shipment will arrive in just 2 business days by 10:30 a.m. to most U.S. addresses (noon to some ZIP code areas).
- FedEx First Overnight Freight for next-business-day early morning freight delivery. Your shipment will arrive by 9 a.m. in most cases, and by 10:30 a.m. or noon in other areas, depending on location.
Early A.M. delivery for dangerous goods shipments
You now have more shipping options for your items classified as dangerous goods.2 For speedy delivery of materials such as infectious medical specimens, specialty chemicals, flammable liquids and machine parts with fuel residue, we've expanded our express options with these services:
- FedEx First Overnight® for delivery of packages weighing 150 lbs. or less that need to be delivered the next-business-day morning.
- FedEx First Overnight Freight for shipments weighing more than 150 lbs. that need to be delivered the next-business-day morning.
- FedEx International First® for shipments inbound to select U.S. ZIP codes from more than 60 countries that need to be delivered in 1 or 2 business days with early-morning delivery.
You can designate the new FedEx® services on the recently redesigned FedEx® US Airbills. The simplified airbills include:
- FedEx Express Package US Airbill for express shipments weighing 150 lbs. or less.
- FedEx Express Freight US Airbill for skidded shipments weighing more than 150 lbs.
To order the airbills, go to Order Supplies or call 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339.
Check out our video New FedEx Services and Service Enhancements for more information on these FedEx services.
More from FedEx Updates
Find additional tips and tricks to improve your FedEx experience on FedEx Updates.
1For details on the FedEx Money-Back Guarantee, see Our Services at fedex.com.
2Radioactive materials cannot be shipped via FedEx First Overnight, FedEx First Overnight Freight and FedEx International First.