|A Simplified FedEx Freight Bill of Lading
Learn more about the FedEx Freight Bill of Lading for two
We’ve integrated our freight shipping services into one streamlined FedEx Freight® network to simplify your LTL (less-than-truckload) shipping experience, while still giving you the flexibility you need.
Our single network gives you the option to select from two delivery services: FedEx Freight® Priority, for when speed is critical to meet your supply chain needs, and FedEx Freight® Economy, for when you can trade time for savings.
The choice is yours
When you contact us for a freight pickup, you call one carrier and use one Bill of Lading for your shipments, reducing the amount of paperwork you need to manage.
To ensure your FedEx Freight drivers are aware of your selection — FedEx Freight Priority or FedEx Freight Economy — simply check the appropriate box on the FedEx Freight Bill of Lading to indicate your preference. If you create your own Bill of Lading through your traffic management system, simply handwrite the appropriate service name. Remember that you can view transit times and get rates for both FedEx Freight Priority and FedEx Freight Economy at fedex.com.
Online shipping features
With My Account, the password-protected area of our site, you can access customized account solutions to make your job easier and your shipping process more efficient. Simply register and log in to manage all of your FedEx Freight Priority and FedEx Freight Economy shipments.
- Quickly generate an online Bill of Lading.
- Create customized templates for Bills of Lading and pickups.
- Easily create and save multiple addresses.
On the FedEx Freight Bill of Lading, you can select time-specific delivery options:
- Choose A.M. Delivery on your Bill of Lading and we’ll deliver by 10:30 a.m. on the scheduled delivery date. Service includes an $80 up-charge for FedEx Freight Priority and FedEx Freight Economy shipments.
- Choose Close of Business Delivery and, for a $65 up-charge, we’ll deliver by 5 p.m. on the scheduled delivery date. This service, backed by a money-back guarantee, is free on FedEx Freight Priority shipments for standard tariff customers.1
Learn about our commitment
For more information about the money-back guarantee, review the terms and conditions provided in the FXF 100 Series Rules Tariff.
More from FedEx Updates
Find additional tips and tricks to improve your FedEx experience on FedEx Updates.
1Applies to FXF 1000 Rate Base customers only. Subject to terms and conditions provided in the FXF 100 Series Rules Tariff.