|Design Invitations to Fit Your Event and Individual Style
Whether you’re creative or not, it’s easy to make your own personalized invitations.
It’s the middle of summer, and if you’re like many people, you’re scrambling to fit in business events, parties and social gatherings before Labor Day hits.
Planning to host your own party? We can help you begin. From the comfort of your own home or office, you can create your own personalized invitations with the easy-to-use online tools and attractive templates from FedEx Office® Design & Print Center.
From elegant to entertaining
The FedEx Office Design & Print Center offers full-color invitation printing on matte or glossy heavy card stock. You can also choose a linen finish on most sizes for a more elegant look. Select from an abundance of templates and designs to make memorable invitations for events such as:
- Business events or promotions
- Moving announcements
- Theme parties
- Baby showers and announcements
With the diverse selection of designs and patterns, you can make your party your own by creating invitations to fit your event — and your budget. Here’s how:
- Select a template that fits the occasion — and fits your personality or business identity.
- Customize the invitation with your event information.
- Personalize it with your own photo or image.
- Select your desired quantity — you can purchase as few as 20 invitations for smaller events or up to 250 (reordering is easy if you require more).
- Complete your package with:
- Save-the-date postcards.
- R.S.V.P. notes.
- Rubber stamp, for a unique touch to your envelopes and postcards.
- Dinner place cards. Tip: Print your design on one-half of a flat note card and fold the card into a tent for easy standing.
- Matching thank-you cards as a follow-up to your event.
- Order and pay. If you find you need more copies, reordering is a breeze since your completed invitation will remain in your order history.
Your completed order will be delivered to your home or office, with no charge for shipping, within 7 business days. Or you can upgrade to 3-day delivery for an additional fee.
Want something even more personal? Simply upload or create your own design using the easy step-by-step instructions. Choose a background and decorative border, select a font style and size, and even upload a photo.
Go to FedEx Office Design & Print Center and create your invitation ensemble today. Or stop into any FedEx Office location to access the FedEx Office Design & Print Center on-site. Team members will be on hand for assistance. Your order will be delivered to you in 7 business days with no charge for shipping, or in 3 days for an additional fee. You can also choose to have your in-center order shipped for convenient pickup at any FedEx Office location.
More from FedEx Updates
Find additional tips and tricks to improve your FedEx experience on FedEx Updates.