|Summer Vacation Travel Without the Baggage
Bring your luggage to a FedEx Office or FedEx World Service Center® and we’ll ship it to your destination.
Memorial Day marks the official start of the summer vacation season. Make the most of your R&R time by shipping your luggage via FedEx Express® or FedEx Ground®.
Rather than wasting valuable vacation time jostling with other travelers around the luggage carousels or loading your car with vacation gear, let FedEx handle your baggage for you. Just bring your luggage to your nearest FedEx Office location and let your vacation begin.
Shipping your luggage ahead is also perfect for transporting extras such as:
- Seasonal clothing for multi-climate traveling.
- Golf bags, tennis racquets and other sports equipment. (Ask about our specialty box offerings that include golf bag boxes.)
- Car seats, strollers and portable cribs for your little traveler.
- Souvenirs and gifts.
A few of the benefits you’ll enjoy when you ship luggage with FedEx®:
- Less stress. Have peace of mind knowing you can track the status of your luggage and know precisely when it has arrived.
- More convenience. There’s no need to wait in line to check your baggage or stand around at the carousel once you reach your destination. A few days before your flight, simply bring your luggage to a FedEx Office or FedEx World Service Center location to be shipped via FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to the destination of your choice. Your luggage will be waiting for you when you arrive.
- Fast service. When you need your luggage overnight, ship via FedEx Express. FedEx Ground also offers 1- and 2-day service to many locations.
- Cost-effective. Ship for less by bringing your suitcases to an eligible FedEx location a few days before your departure date and use FedEx Ground service. Find the transit time for your luggage to get to its destination.
- Extra protection. Help to protect your suitcase against normal wear and tear with our inexpensive recyclable luggage bags. These durable plastic bags are puncture- and tear-resistant and can be purchased at FedEx Office and FedEx World Service Center locations.
Get an estimate. Go to Get Rates & Transit Times on fedex.com for an estimated cost and anticipated transit time for your luggage.
More from FedEx Updates
Find additional tips and tricks to improve your FedEx experience on FedEx Updates.