|5 Ways to Get Answers to Your FedEx
Need quick answers to your freight-related questions? Here's a roundup of handy resources, from websites and multimedia to customer service contacts.
Like most industries, the freight business brings a daily stream of urgent questions. We make sure you can find the answers you need — and fast. Simply refer to the following FedEx Freight resources:
- Frequently Asked Questions. Start your search by finding answers to common questions from FedEx Freight customers like you.
- The FedEx Freight section of fedex.com. For customized shipping information, log in to My Account, where you can access your personalized account information and customized tools to meet your business needs.
- FedEx Freight Customer Service. If you'd rather talk to a live person, call the FedEx Freight Customer Service team at 1.866.393.4585. A representative can help you find answers to your FedEx Freight questions.
- The FedEx LTL Multimedia Center. This digital hub offers brochure downloads; in-depth webinars and videos; and links to tips, news and social networking sites.
- Freight Services. Find more information on FedEx Freight® solutions that match your shipping needs.
Need a little downtime?
When you need some time to relax, go to Just For Fun for free ring tones, sports updates and quirky advertising campaigns. Or check out the freight educational demo at fedex.com/shipfreight to see the future of LTL shipping.
More from FedEx Updates
Find additional tips and tricks to improve your FedEx experience on FedEx Updates.