|Simplify Your Move With New
Packing and moving items like laptops, luggage and golf clubs just
If you are among the 35 million Americans moving in May — dubbed National Moving Month by the American Moving and Storage Association — FedEx Office can help with your packaging needs. From specialty packaging for large or odd-shaped items like framed artwork, to special boxes for your electronics, FedEx Office offers the products and services you need in your relocation efforts.
- Laptops and small electronics. Protect your laptop or small electronic device, such as an MP3 player or cellphone, with specifically engineered packaging. Simply bring in your high-tech items and we'll find the correct box for you.
- Fragile items. Not sure how to pack your delicate china or crystal vase? We have an assortment of packs, boxes and cushioning material to protect your items during your move. Or bring in your fragile item and we'll professionally pack it for you.
- Custom packing. When an item won't fit in a standard box, our staff can customize a box on-site to fit almost any item.
- Special packaging. FedEx Office offers boxes for large or odd-shaped items like golf clubs or a golf bag.
- Luggage. Avoid airport hassles by bringing your luggage to a FedEx Office or FedEx World Service Center® near you. To help protect your suitcases, we offer inexpensive recyclable luggage bags. These durable plastic bags come in two sizes — large for luggage up to 29" x 23" x 11", and medium for luggage up to 29" x 20" x 10" — and are puncture- and tear-resistant. Learn more about our luggage shipping services .
Get packaging — for less
From May 16 through July 3, 2011, save 25% on all boxes available at FedEx Office. Check out the variety of sizes available and find the ones that will fit your needs.
Does moving stress you out? Get peace of mind — bring your items to FedEx Office® Print and Ship Centers, where our packing experts will pack and ship them for you. Packing services start at just $4.99.
More from FedEx Updates
Find additional tips and tricks to improve your FedEx experience on FedEx Updates.