|Wow Your Customers With Simple,
If your business has a focus on catalog sales or online retail, here's a delivery service bundle that can save you time and money, and thrill your customers.
As an online or catalog retailer, you know that reliable, cost-effective residential delivery and returns services help set you apart from your competition. FedEx offers a variety of solutions that will make you the retailer of choice for consumers who shop online and from catalogs.
Here's an example of how to create a service bundle specific to your business needs:
- Start with simple residential delivery. When you want to show your customers how you can fit in with their busy lifestyles, select FedEx Home Delivery®. This solution offers cost-effective, day-definite delivery. FedEx Home Delivery is faster to more residential locations than UPS Ground. FedEx Home Delivery also offers standard Saturday delivery, which means packages that UPS Ground would deliver on Monday can be delivered two days earlier by FedEx Home Delivery. Also, with our convenient delivery options (day-definite, evening and appointment delivery times) you can tailor delivery to what works best for your recipient.
- Consider adding an economical residential delivery option. If you need to ship low-weight packages to residential customers, FedEx SmartPost® is an efficient, economical option. By utilizing the U.S. Postal Service® (USPS) for final delivery, FedEx SmartPost reaches every U.S. address, including P.O. boxes and military APO, FPO and DPO destinations. You can even use FedEx SmartPost shipping for Alaska, Hawaii and all U.S. territories.
- Then add speedy next-business-day delivery for customers with urgent needs. Your "need-to-have-it-now" customers will love the time-definite delivery options from FedEx Express®. And, for an end-of-day rush order, we offer later courier pickup for express shipments.
- Finally, make returns processing as simple and cost-effective as possible. If you're handling more than 100 average daily returns, you'll appreciate the low-cost option that's easy for your residential customers: FedEx SmartPost® Returns. This is how it works:
- You have three options: When you ship your customers' purchases to them, you can include a return label in the package, email them a return label or have them print one from your website.
- If your customers need to return a purchase, they simply adhere the label to the package and put it in their own USPS® mailbox or in any postal collection box. They can also request from USPS a free package pickup at their home or business address or drop it off at any FedEx Retail location.
If your returns average less than 100 per day, we also have FedEx Express and FedEx Ground® return options. These are just a few of the many solutions available. We'll work with you to determine the best options to help your business succeed in the competitive online and catalog marketplace.
From e-commerce to we-commerce. Get started today.
Our new e-commerce website enables you to compare delivery and returns solutions and create your optimized service bundle. In addition, the website gives you access to a wealth of online retail industry knowledge and best practices. Check back frequently for the latest information and to get your online business clicking with FedEx.
More from FedEx Updates
Find additional tips and tricks to improve your FedEx experience on FedEx Updates.
U.S. Postal Service and USPS are registered trademarks of the United States Postal Service.