- Pricing programs apply on commodities specifically provided for in individual customer tariff items or contracts and only to the Customer and its account codes shown in the tariff or contract.
- Except as otherwise provided, applicable discounts will be shown as a reduction on the freight bill from the otherwise applicable freight charges.
- Pickup service must be provided by, or at the direction of FedEx Freight. Shipments picked up by cartage agents or other carriers without authorization of FedEx Freight will not qualify for discounts.
- When the applicable pricing provisions require FedEx Freight to make a remittance on a freight bill, such remittance will not be sent until the freight bill has been paid.
- Discounts published in discount tariffs will not apply on the optional or additional service fees and charges.
- Rates, Allowances, Discounts or other Rules do not apply to the extent that such provisions are in conflict with 49 CFR 373.103.
- Unless otherwise provided, shipments to or from zip codes not provided for in LTL Class Rate Scales, as contained in a customer’s individual pricing program, will be rated by using the current FXF PZONE or FXF EZONE LTL Class Rate Tariff. As such, provisions of the customer’s specific pricing agreement such as, but not limited to, published discounts, class exceptions, absolute minimum charges, and optional or additional service fees and charges shall be applicable in conjunction with the current FXF PZONE or FXF EZONE LTL Class Rate Tariff.
- Customer hereby agrees that any discounts and pricing programs provided to it are intended to be utilized only for Customer and that it will not allow its discounts or pricing programs to be used or utilized in any manner by any other customer, broker, freight forwarder, logistics and consulting organization or any other reseller of freight services. Carrier shall have the right to immediately terminate any and all discounts and pricing programs for any violation by Customer of this provision, which shall not be considered an election of remedies and shall be in addition to any other rights and remedies available to Carrier under law.
- Carrier reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel pricing programs at its sole discretion at any time without notice.