FXF 100 Rules Tariff
Effective Date January 1, 2018
- Requestor must complete and fax to Carrier form "Letter of Authority for Blind Shipments" and corrected bill of lading or letter of authority with desired change. Carrier will acknowledge receipt with a returned fax.
- Carrier must be satisfied that the requestor has the legal authority to divert the shipment.
- A charge of $132.00 will apply in addition to all other applicable charges.
- Actual origin city, state and zip and ultimate destination city, state and zip will be shown on Carrier's bill.
- Charges as found in Item 580 (Marking or Tagging Freight) will not apply on shipments subject to this item.
- Only requests prior to pick up will be considered for this service.
- If the "Letter of Authority for Blind Shipments" form is not received by the Carrier prior to pickup, the request will be handled as a reconsignment subject to the provisions of Item 820 herein.
- See Item 820 for Reconsignment, Diversion, Relinquishment.
- Charges for this service and applicable line haul charges must be billed prepaid and paid by the party requesting the service.
- Carrier will make a diligent effort to execute a request for Blind Shipment, but will not be responsible if such service is not effected.
- Shipments subject to this item will be at the same service level (Priority or Economy) as indicated on the original bill of lading tendered to Carrier at time of pickup.