- Apply Class 150 on Exhibition Paraphernalia, Items 154630 through 154638, in lieu of the class rating in the NMFC.
- Shipments picked up or delivered to exhibition sites will be subject to the following rating and charges:
- The shipment will be rated at the greater of: class 150; actual class; or the applicable exception class.
- $128.00 per shipment additional charge, except shipments picked up or delivered to Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, New York, NY; Pier 92 Convention Center, New York, NY; Pier 94 Convention Center, New York, NY; McCormick Place, Chicago, IL or Cobo Hall, Detroit, MI which receive an additional charge of $28.21 per cwt subject to a minimum charge of $422.00 per shipment.
- Freight charges must be prepaid on all shipments consigned to tradeshows or exhibition sites.
- Shipment subject to Item 520, that exceed free time as allowed for in Item 500, FXF 100 series rules tariff, will be charged an additional $122.00 per shipment instead of the detention charges as stated in Item 500, FXF 100 series rules tariff.