- A charge of $56.00 per shipment will be assessed against the party responsible for the linehaul charges when the Carrier is requested, by any means whatsoever including, but not limited to, placing the Consignee's telephone number on the bill of lading.
- A charge of $65.00 per shipment will be assessed against the Consignee when the Consignee requires the Carrier to provide telephone or written notice of arrival prior to delivery and such request was not noted on the bill of lading.
- When the Consignee requires delivery of the Freight Bill prior to delivery of a shipment, a charge of $84.00 per shipment will apply, subject to a maximum charge of $394.00 for each delivery of freight bills.
- Service provided in this item does not relieve any liability for applicable storage charges, regardless of any time requirements concerning prior notification.
- When a shipment is consigned to the Carrier's service center with instructions to hold the shipment at the service center for pickup by, or instructions from, the Consignee or other party, and such instructions do not include a request for notice of arrival and a telephone number or address for purposes of giving such notice, the Carrier will, if possible, notify the Consignee or other designated party that the shipment has arrived, subject to the charge specified in Paragraph 2. If the Carrier is unable, due to no fault of the Carrier to give such notice of arrival, storage charges, in accordance with provisions of Item 910, will begin accruing at 8:00 A.M. on the first business day following the arrival of the shipment at the Carrier's destination service center.
||Applies only on LTL or AQ shipments weighing 15,000 pounds or less.
||Not applicable on Order-Notify shipments.
||Not applicable on shipments consigned to a catalog or retail distribution center.
||When a residential or limited access fee is charged, the notification fee is considered to be part of that charge and will not be assessed as a stand alone charge.
||This item will not apply on initial notification for shipments moving from or to a private residence or limited access location.