What Can FedEx® International DirectDistribution Do for You?
You decide. Because FedEx International DirectDistribution will work with you on a integrated, customized solution that fits your business. You’ll benefit from the services and tools that are most valuable to you.
How FedEx International DirectDistribution improves your supply chain
Your supply chain and your business benefit from:
- Convenience of a single-source provider
- Bypassing of distribution centers, which reduces the risk of error, loss, or damage
- Elimination of time-consuming paperwork and manual accounting procedures
- Shipment visibility from origin to destination and timely, accurate shipment status information
- Inventory keeps moving through the system, minimizing the costs of holding your inventory
What this means for your business
With FedEx International DirectDistribution, you can:
- Reduce duties and taxes
- Reduce inventory carrying costs
- Reduce obsolescence
- Respond quicker to market changes
See how FedEx International DirectDistribution improved these companies' supply chains:
A global manufacturer of electronic measurement equipment reduced pipeline inventory by $5 million.
The world’s leading manufacturer of corporate brand solutions and nameplates lowered costs by 15%.
An importer and wholesaler of innovative travel accessories can now handle 10 times as many daily shipments.
A distributor of handcrafted, fairly traded goods from around the world that increased customer satisfaction, growing their business by 20% year-over-year.
For more information, please contact your account executive. Or call FedEx Customer Service at 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339, say "international" at the first prompt, say "something else" at the next prompt, and you’ll be connected to FedEx International DirectDistribution.