Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Small Business by Sprint Program with FedEx?
This program offers customers the opportunity to enjoy discounts with FedEx. You can save up to 26%* on select FedEx Express® services and up to 15% on select FedEx Ground® and FedEx Home Delivery® services. For your printing needs, you can save up to 20% on select FedEx Office® services.
*Receive an additional 5% discount when you create shipping labels for eligible FedEx Express U.S. and international shipments using FedEx Ship Manager® at fedex.com or when you use another approved FedEx® electronic shipping solution.
- Who is eligible for FedEx discounts through the Sprint Program?
To be eligible for the discounts, you must open or have an active FedEx account in good standing and be a U.S.-based payor. Those who currently have any kind of FedEx discount, including, but not limited to, any earned or bonus discounts, or who have any surcharge waiver or other waivers, any custom shipment weight minimum, or any custom dimensional weight factor, all as determined solely by FedEx, are not eligible to participate in the program. For a detailed list of program restrictions, see the Program Agreement.
- What are the eligibility requirements for the discount?
To be eligible for the discounts, generally you must:
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the Program Agreement.
- Have an active FedEx account number, with no other discounts applicable to the account.
- Apply for the promotion on fedex.com and receive a confirmation online when you complete the application process.
- Ship via one of the eligible FedEx® services using a shipping label produced through the FedEx online shipping application, FedEx Ship Manager® at fedex.com or FedEx Ship Manager® Software, or purchase select FedEx Office services. For complete eligibility details, see the Program Agreement.
- Which FedEx® services are eligible for the discount?
Eligible customers may use the following FedEx services to receive the following U.S. and international discounts.Up to 26% discount for these FedEx Express® services1:
- FedEx Priority Overnight®
- FedEx Standard Overnight®
- FedEx 2Day®
- FedEx Express Saver®
- FedEx International Priority®
- FedEx International Economy®
- FedEx International Priority® Freight
- FedEx International Economy® Freight
- FedEx 1Day® Freight
- FedEx 2Day® Freight
- FedEx 3Day® Freight
- FedEx Ground, Zones 2-8
- FedEx Home Delivery, Zones 2-8
- 20% off print and copy service2
- 20% off select other services2
1Additional 5% discount is included when you create shipping labels for eligible FedEx Express U.S. and international shipments using FedEx Ship Manager® at fedex.com or when you use another approved FedEx® electronic shipping solution. All discounts are subject to change without notice, and discounts and Program participation are subject to the terms of the FedEx Alliance Savings Program Agreement.
2All discounts are subject to change without notice, and discounts and Program participation are subject to the terms of the FedEx Alliance Savings Program Agreement. Discounted pricing or discounts do not apply to the following: outsourced products or services, office supplies, notary services, shipping services, ink jet cartridges, videoconferencing services, equipment rental, conference room rental, Sony PictureStation™, gift certificates, specialty papers, custom calendars, holiday promotion greeting cards, or postage. Discounts on custom bid orders, sale items, orders required to be completed in less than 24 hours, or special offers, promotions or coupons are at the discretion of each FedEx Office location.
- Where can I read the terms and conditions?
For program terms, click Program Agreement.
- How long will the discounts apply?
The discounts may change or be discontinued at any time without notice.
- Why do you require my email address to receive FedEx discounts with the Sprint Program?
- How do I know I receive the discounts?
You will automatically receive confirmation if you are eligible for the discounts . You will receive either a confirmation screen on fedex.com immediately after applying for the discount, or you will receive an email within a few hours of applying. For FedEx Office discounts, you will receive an email notification within 10 days of enrollment.
- Who do I contact if I have questions about my discounts?
First, refer to the Program Agreement. Or if you have a FedEx account executive, contact him or her directly. You can also contact FedEx U.S. Customer Service: 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339, or FedEx International Customer Service: 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339 (and say “international services”).
- What if I have additional questions about my discounts?
You can access more FAQs about FedEx® services and online shipping tools at fedex.com. Select “New Customer Center” on fedex.com. Or if you have specific questions, you can reach a FedEx representative by calling one of the following toll-free customer service phone numbers.
- FedEx Alliance Customer Service for Startup America Partnership member firms: 1.800.475.6708
- FedEx U.S. Customer Service: 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339
- FedEx International Customer Service: 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339 (and say “international services”)
- FedEx Express® Freight Services: 1.800.332.0807
- FedEx Billing and Invoice Questions: 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339 (and say “billing”)
- FedEx Technical Support Solutions: 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339 (and say “technical support”)
- FedEx Regulatory Consulting: 1.800.851.3336
- FedEx Packaging Services: 1.800.633.7019
- FedEx Dangerous Goods/Hazardous Materials Hotline: 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339 (and say "dangerous goods")
- How do I apply for the FedEx discounts offered through the Sprint Program?
- Why do I need a FedEx account and how do I apply for a FedEx account number?
Obtaining a FedEx account number is a required part of the application process for a Startup America member firm to receive the offered FedEx discounts. To apply for a FedEx account, go to fedex.com, click “New Customer Center” and select “Open a FedEx account.”
- How do I register to use FedEx Ship Manager® at fedex.com or FedEx Ship Manager® Software?
When you apply for the FedEx discounts offered through the Startup America Partnership, you will be asked to accept and agree to the terms and conditions for the program. After agreeing and accepting all the terms and conditions, you will automatically become a registered user of FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com. When you are ready to ship a package, just go to fedex.com and click the Ship tab in the upper left corner of the screen. Log in with the user ID and password you selected when you signed up for the program. Then start shipping.
To obtain your copy of FedEx Ship Manager Software, follow these easy installation steps:
- Review the preinstallation checklist.
- Download FedEx Ship Manager Software.
- Follow on-screen installation instructions.
- Download documentation for help with software installation and registration.
For detailed information about completing the preinstallation checklist and downloading, installing, and registering the latest version of FedEx Ship Manager Software, go to fedex.com/us/software/.
- Which credit cards will FedEx accept for this discount program?
FedEx will accept the following credit cards:
- American Express
- Diners Club
- How do I ship a package through FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com?
- Complete your shipping label online. (If you have previously entered a recipient in your online address book, you may select that recipient's name and address from the drop-down menu.)
- Print the shipping label on a laser, inkjet or thermal printer.
- Package your shipment.
- Drop off the package at a FedEx location, give it to your scheduled courier or schedule a pickup online.
- What are the advantages of using FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com?
Any time of the day, you can use FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com to:
- Prepare and print U.S. and international shipping labels.
- Ship packages via FedEx Express®, FedEx Ground® and FedEx Home Delivery®.
- Store up to 2,000 frequently used addresses in your online FedEx Ship Manager Address Book.
- Generate an online record of your transactions.
- Request a FedEx Express or FedEx Ground pickup online.
- Choose to notify as many as three parties and yourself via email notifications that your package is on its way or has been delivered.
- Track your package status online, from origin to destination.
- Get an account-specific rate quote.
- What are the advantages of using FedEx Ship Manager® Software?
- Does not require high-speed Internet connections.
- Integrates with most accounting, order management, warehouse management and other business systems.
- Supports most FedEx Express®, FedEx Ground®, FedEx Home Delivery® and FedEx Express® Freight transactions.
- Delivers tracking, rating and precise reporting.
- Includes accessible, easy-to-update address book.
- Generates shipping labels quickly and easily.
- Saves time by storing shipment preferences for recipients.
- Teaches with easy-to-find, intuitive help menus built in.
- Cuts paper costs by saving reports electronically.
- Offers a variety of integration and networking options.
- Presents several options for delivery signature requirements.
- Provides effective features and help screens for international shipping and customs forms.
- Are there any timesaving tips for using FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com?
Some of the most convenient tips are:
- Bookmark the FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com login page on your computer to eliminate steps.
- You may check the "Remember my user ID on this computer" box so you will not have to re-enter your user ID and password every time you want to ship a package.
- Use your online address book to save time creating your shipping label.
- Use the email notifications to notify you and up to three others when a package has been sent and delivered.
- Take advantage of the Shipment Profile feature, which allows you to create a shipping label with just two clicks for repeat shipments to the same address.
- How can I learn more about using FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com and FedEx Ship Manager Software?
- What are other timesaving features on fedex.com?
You can save time by using the following fedex.com applications:
- Tracking: Check the status of up to 30 shipments, from origin to destination, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Courier Pickup: Schedule a pickup without using the phone.
- Drop-off Locator: Get a map and directions to your nearest FedEx location as well as the latest drop-off times.
- Rate Finder: Determine the cost of sending a shipment from anywhere in the U.S. to destinations worldwide.
- FedEx® Address Checker: Check the accuracy of your shipping addresses.
- Signature Proof of Delivery: View the recipient's signature online.
- Supplies Online: Order FedEx supplies quickly and conveniently.
- FedEx® Billing Online: Review and settle your FedEx invoices online.
- My FedEx®: Customize the information you need from FedEx.