Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the FedEx Save Now Program?
This program offers FedEx customers, especially small businesses, the opportunity to enjoy up to a 16% discount on select FedEx Express® services and an 8% discount on select FedEx Ground® and FedEx Home Delivery® services off FedEx standard list rates on shipments processed through the FedEx online shipping application, FedEx Ship Manager® at fedex.com and FedEx Ship Manager® Software.
- Who is eligible for the FedEx Save Now Program?
To be eligible for the program, a participant must open or have an active FedEx account in good standing and be a U.S.-based payor. Customers who currently have any kind of FedEx discounts, including but not limited to, any earned or bonus discounts, or who have any surcharge waiver or other waivers, any custom shipment weight minimum, or any custom dimensional weight factor, all as determined solely by FedEx, are not eligible to participate in the program. For a detailed list of program restrictions, close this window and click on the Program Agreement link in the top right-hand corner.
- What are the eligibility requirements for the discount?
To be eligible for the discount, generally you must:
- Agree to the terms of the Program Agreement.
- Have an active FedEx account number, with no other discounts applicable to the account.
- Apply for the promotion on fedex.com and receive a confirmation online when you complete the application process.
Ship via one of the eligible FedEx® services using a shipping label produced through the FedEx online shipping application, FedEx Ship Manager® at fedex.com or FedEx Ship Manager® Software.
For complete eligibility details, close this window and click on the Program Agreement link in the top right-hand corner.
- Which FedEx® services are eligible for the discount?
Eligible customers may use the following FedEx services via FedEx Ship Manager® at fedex.com or FedEx Ship Manager® Software to receive the following international and U.S. discounts.
16% discount for these FedEx Express® services:
- FedEx International Priority®
- FedEx International Economy®
- FedEx Priority Overnight®
- FedEx Standard Overnight®
- FedEx 2Day®
- FedEx Express Saver®
7% discount for these FedEx Express services:
- FedEx International Priority® Freight
- FedEx International Economy® Freight
- FedEx 1Day® Freight
- FedEx 2Day® Freight
- FedEx 3Day® Freight
8% discount for these FedEx Ground® and FedEx Home Delivery® services:
- Where can I read the Terms and Conditions?
For Program terms, close this window and click on the Program Agreement link in the top right-hand corner.
- How long will the discount apply?
The discount is ongoing with customer activation on FedEx Ship Manager® at fedex.com or FedEx Ship Manager® Software.
- Why do you require my email address for the FedEx Save Now Program?
- How do I know I received the discount?
You will automatically receive confirmation that you are eligible for the FedEx Save Now Program either immediately after applying for the discount by receiving a confirmation screen on fedex.com or within a few hours via email.
- Who do I contact if I have questions about my discount?
First, refer to the Program Agreement. Or, if you have a FedEx account executive, contact him or her directly. You can also contact FedEx U.S. Customer Service: 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339, or FedEx International Customer Service: 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339 (say "international services").
- What if I have additional questions about my discount?
You can access more FAQs about FedEx® services and online shipping tools at fedex.com. Select the New Customer Center on the fedex.com home page. Or if you have specific questions, you can reach a FedEx expert via our toll-free customer support lines.
- FedEx U.S. Customer Service: 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339
- FedEx International Customer Service: 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339 (say "international services")
- FedEx Express® Freight Services: 1.800.332.0807
- FedEx Billing and Invoice Questions: 1.800.622.1147
- FedEx Customer Technology Support Solutions: 1.877.339.2774
- FedEx Regulatory Consulting: 1.800.851.3336
- FedEx Packaging Design and Development: 1.800.633.7019
- FedEx Dangerous Goods/Hazardous Materials Hotline: 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339, press 81
- How do I apply for the FedEx Save Now Program?
Return to the offer Web site and proceed with the simple enrollment process.
- How do I apply for a FedEx® account number?
Obtaining a FedEx account number is a required part of the application process for the FedEx Save Now Program for customers without an existing FedEx account number. To apply for a FedEx account, go to fedex.com and select Open a FedEx Account in the New Customer Center.
- What is the difference between a business and a personal account?
To be eligible for a business account, a company must be listed as a business in its local directory assistance or have a Dunn & Bradstreet listing.
- How do I register to use FedEx Ship Manager® at fedex.com or FedEx Ship Manager® Software?
To obtain your copy of FedEx Ship Manager Software, follow these easy installation steps:
- Review the preinstallation checklist.
- Download FedEx Ship Manager Software.
- Follow on-screen installation instructions.
- Download documentation for help with software installation and registration.
For detailed information on completing the preinstallation checklist and downloading, installing and registering the latest version of FedEx Ship Manager Software, go to the FedEx Ship Manager Software Web site (fedex.com/us/software/).
- Which credit cards will FedEx accept for this discount?
FedEx will accept the following credit cards for the FedEx Save Now Program:
- American Express
- Diner's Club
- Carte Blanche
- How do I ship a package through FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com?
Simply go to fedex.com and click on the Ship tab, which takes you to the login screen. After you have logged into FedEx Ship Manager® at fedex.com, there are just a few simple steps:
- Complete your shipping label online. (If you have already put a recipient in your online Address Book, select that recipient's name and address from the drop-down menu.)
- Print out the shipping label on a laser/inkjet printer or thermal printer.
- Package your shipment.
- Drop the package off at a FedEx location, give it to your scheduled courier or schedule a pickup online.
- What are the advantages of using FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com?
Any time of the day, you can use FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com to:
- Prepare and print U.S. and international shipping labels.
- Ship packages via FedEx Express,® FedEx Ground® and FedEx Home Delivery®
- Store up to 2,000 frequently used addresses in your online FedEx Ship Manager® Address Book.
- Generate an online record of your transactions.
- Request a FedEx Express or FedEx Ground pickup online.
- Choose to notify as many as three parties and yourself using email notifications that your package is on its way or has been delivered.
- Track your package status online — origin to destination.
- Get an account-specific rate quote.
- What are the advantages of using FedEx Ship Manager® Software?
- Does not require high-speed Internet connections.
- Integrates with most accounting, order management, warehouse management and other business systems.
- Supports most FedEx Express,® FedEx Ground,® FedEx Home Delivery® and FedEx Express® Freight transactions.
- Delivers tracking, rating and precise reporting.
- Includes accessible, easy-to-update address book.
- Generates shipping labels quickly and easily.
- Saves time by storing shipment preferences for recipients.
- Teaches with easy to find, intuitive help menus built in.
- Cuts paper costs by saving reports electronically.
- Offers a variety of integration and networking options.
- Presents several options for delivery signature requirements.
- Provides effective features and help screens for international shipping and customs forms.
- Are there any timesaving tips for using FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com?
Some of the most convenient tips are:
- Bookmark the FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com login page on your computer to eliminate steps.
- You may check the "Remember my user ID on this computer" box so you will not have to re-enter your user ID and password every time you want to ship a package.
- Use your online Address Book to save time preparing shipping label.
- Use the e-mail notifications to notify you and up to three others that a package has been sent and delivered.
- Take advantage of the Shipment Profiles feature, which allows you to create a shipping label with just two clicks for repeat shipments of the same kind to the same address.
- How can I learn more about using FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com and FedEx Ship Manager Software?
To learn more about FedEx Ship Manager at fedex.com, go to fedex.com/helpguide. To learn more about FedEx Ship Manager Software, go to http://fedex.com/us/software/pdf/FedEx_Ship_Manager_User_Guide_v.2350_(English)6.pdf.
- What are the other timesaving features on fedex.com?
You can save time by using the following fedex.com applications:
- Tracking: Check the status of up to 30 shipments, from origin to destination, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Courier Pickup: Schedule a pickup without using the phone.
- Drop-off Locator: Get a map and directions to your nearest FedEx location as well as the latest drop-off times.
- Rate Finder: Determine the cost of sending a shipment from anywhere in the U.S. to destinations worldwide.
- FedEx® Address Checker: Check the accuracy of your shipping addresses.
- Signature Proof of Delivery: View the recipient's signature online.
- Supplies Online: Order FedEx supplies quickly and conveniently.
- FedEx® Billing Online: Review and settle your FedEx invoices online.
- My FedEx®: Customize the information you need from FedEx.