With 16 centralized print production facilities and 12,000 digitally connected printers, gain faster speed to market and reduce transit times and transportation costs by using our nationwide network to print at locations closer to your point of need.
How Distributed Print Works
When you have a nationwide product launch, or need to make a print deadline in multiple cities, we offer distributed print services that result in quicker turnaround times and cost-effective delivery.
- National fulfillment experts route your printing to the location closest to the point of need
- Backed by a nationwide network and powered by more than 1,800 FedEx Office locations
- Orders can be printed and shipped around the country, delivered on time and on budget
DOWNLOAD CASE STUDY
Rapid Deliveries with Distributed Print
Speed to market matters. With our distributed print service and intelligent job routing, we print closer to your delivery points. We handle a variety of quick-turn solutions, including:
- Recurring: printed materials on a regular schedule to support your ongoing needs
- Just-in-time: count on quick-turn printing and distribution, especially effective for signs, posters and flyers
- Multiple-document: print, package and deliver multiple documents so they arrive together