How Parcel and Mail Management Works
Experiencing an influx of deliveries lately? 80% of Americans shop online each month (BigCommerce.com, January 2017). With e-commerce shipping on the rise, you can rely on the logistical know-how of FedEx Office shipping experts to help. Turn your mailroom into a high-capacity, flexibly staffed, parcel and mail management operation with parcel and mail management services.
- Parcel and mail management across all mail carriers and on-location mail room capabilities
- Receiving, sorting, holding and notifying recipients when packages are available to pick up
- Confidence in our shipping network to deliver your outgoing packages on time
Faster Deliveries with FedEx
Need to ensure fast, convenient and affordable shipping on your deliveries? FedEx provides a nationwide distribution network for speedy delivery on all your outbound shipping needs.
- Global shipping backed by the power of the FedEx network
- Peace of mind with FedEx Office® Packing Pledge
- Same day delivery offered in several cities by FedEx SameDay®City local courier service
Locker Solutions that Increase Access and Convenience
Get the packages you need, when you need them. Access FedEx Ship&Get® lockers for 24/7 package pick-up and drop-off.
- Ability to redirect incoming packages to locker for pickup
- Access to packages outside of normal business hours
- Self-service package shipping, including label creation and payment
Provide parcel and mail support for your faculty, students and staff. FedEx Office can manage incoming (all carriers) and outgoing deliveries to meet the growing needs of colleges and universities.
Leave the parcel and mail management to the experts so your employees can focus on business. We can save you time and money with flexible custom solutions that manage the variable flow of your parcel and mail management needs.