Printing with peace of mind.
Confidentiality is crucial when it comes to personal and business data. That’s why FedEx Office takes extraordinary measures to keep your information and documents secure. We have developed disciplined business practices to guard what’s yours and offer peace of mind no matter which of our solutions you’re using.
- Exceptional data protection, including secure, off-site storage of catalog data, 128-bit SSL encryption and automated FedEx Office account number safeguards
- As a one-way application, FedEx Office® Print Online only allows documents to be downloaded at the specific production location identified
- Extended Validation (EV) certificates from the VeriSign, the most trusted security mark on the web
- Closed-door production facilities maintain restricted access for high-volume printing and projects that require extra security
- Monthly compliance audits ensure data protection and customer privacy
- Physically-secured hard drives inside every digital copier, and stored data is deleted after each job
- Secure recycling and shredding of paper waste at all U.S. and Canadian locations
- Extensive customer confidentiality training for all FedEx Office team members
A FedEx Office account executive works with your business to help you find the best print solution.