Take Your Business With You - FedEx Office Mobile App
Everything’s all set. You shipped your presentation materials to the conference center. You’re boarding the plane and looking forward to unwinding before getting whisked off to the meeting.
But wait. Your boss just emailed a last-minute project change. How can you make the change to your presentation materials and still make it to your meeting on time?
Relax. Doing business on the go just got easier. With the FedEx Office Mobile App, now available for iPhone®, iPad® and AndroidTM devices, you can check the status of your shipment, make changes to your document, get your materials printed at any FedEx Office location, and either pick them up or have them delivered.
Here are just a few of the tasks you could check off your to-do list with a tap of your finger:
- Find the nearest FedEx Office location.
- Print presentations, manuals, flyers, sell sheets or custom documents to more than 1,800 FedEx Office locations, or have your order shipped to wherever you need it.
- Order — and reorder — documents preconfigured in My Online Docs.
- Access documents stored in Box, Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Print files from your email. Send files from other apps to the FedEx Office Mobile App for printing.
- Track the status of a FedEx® shipment or FedEx Office job order.
- Pay for your order with your FedEx Office account number or by credit card. You can also include a promo code when applicable.
- For Android users, print from files stored on your device.
- If you’re an iPad user, you’ll like this: The larger screen size means more options are visible without scrolling.
Mobile is king.
A May 2011 study by the Small Business Entrepreneurship Council found that small-business owners estimate they personally save an average of 5.6 hours weekly by using mobile apps. Seventy-five percent of small businesses using mobile apps report average employee time savings of more than 11 hours a week.
Each month about 35 percent of FedEx Office website visitors accessed it via their mobile device. While at first people mostly used the FedEx Office Mobile App to find a location, they’re moving toward achieving the whole FedEx Office experience on their devices.Join the crowd of savvy mobile app users and get more business done while on the go — so you can spend more time relaxing.
Go to fedex.com/us/office/mobile-printing.html to start using the FedEx Office Mobile App right away.