- Create, Preview, Printer
- My Online Documents
- Order Re-routing and Cancellations
1. Why should I register?
Registration is optional, but there are many great benefits to being a registered user
- Get promotions
- Re-order from past orders
- Save documents in your account
- Save incomplete orders for later
- Click on “Forgot your password?” in the Login module
- Enter your user ID
- When prompted, answer your password reminder questions or click on the "Request a Validation Code" button to receive a code to reset your password
- NOTE: The validation code is only good for 24 hours. Once it is used it is no longer valid
- You will receive an email telling you that your password has been changed
- Click on the “Log In” link to open the login window, and then click the “Forgot User ID” link
- Enter the email address that you registered with. An email will be sent to you with your user ID which you can use to log back in to FedEx Office® Print Online.
CREATE, PREVIEW, PRINTER1. Which file types are supported?
The file formats for printing on 8.5”x11”, 8.5”x14”, and 11”x117 are listed below.
For large format printing, like signs, banners, and posters, the following additional file types will also be accepted.2. What is the maximum file size accepted?
.pg, .ps, .gif, .jpeg, .jpe, .dib, .jp2, .jff, .tiff, .tif, .bmp, png
You can upload non-standard files to FedEx Office® Print Online. But, no preview or pricing will be available. You will be able to enter special instructions. A team member will contact you to confirm the details of your order.
150 MB per file.3. Can I upload and combine files of mixed page orientation?
When you upload files of mixed orientation, FedEx Office® Print Online automatically combines your files based on the orientation of the first uploaded file. FedEx Office Print Online will not allow you to keep mixed page orientations, but this information can be entered into Special Instructions.4. What if I don’t see the feature I need?
Click the “Add Special Instructions” link to type in your instructions. A team member will contact you after you submit your order to review your instructions, confirm pricing, and order completion time.
5. Will you print copyrighted files?
FedEx Office Terms and Conditions prohibit the printing of any materials that are the subject of, or which infringe upon, any patent, trademark, trade name, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, moral right or other intellectual property right of another person or entity. You are required to check the Terms and Conditions box on the Order Confirmation page, indicating that you have read and agree to the FedEx Office Terms and Conditions, before placing your order.6. Can I save an order and return later to finish setting it up?
Yes. If you are registered and signed in, and forget to save your documents to your My Online Documents, FedEx Office®Print Online will automatically save your unfinished orders for you to work on later.
DELIVER:1. How do I receive my order?
Pick up your order at one of our nationwide locations, or have it delivered using FedEx® shipping or local delivery.2. How can I get my order faster?
FedEx Office® Print Online provides you with an estimated completion time and date based on the printing and options you selected. You may call the center to see whether they can produce your order in less time.3. Which shipping options are available in FedEx Office® Print Online?
FedEx First Overnight®, FedEx Priority Overnight®, FedEx Standard Overnight®, FedEx 2Day®, FedEx Express Saver®, FedEx Ground® and FedEx Home Delivery®.4. Is FedEx Office® local delivery available at all FedEx Office locations?
No, it’s available at select locations to destinations within a 30-mile radius. Orders with special instructions cannot be delivered via this service.
PAY1. How can I pay for my order?
- American Express, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover
- FedEx shipping account to pay for shipping
- FedEx Office account
Yes. Indicate your tax-exempt status on the “Add Special Instructions” page, accessible from a link on the Set Print Options page.3. How can I get a receipt for my online order?
For frequent tax-exempt orders, contact a center manager to learn how to apply for a FedEx Office Commercial Account.
- After placing your order, the Thank You for Your Order page appears. Print this page as your receipt.
- If you are signed in, when placing your order, visit the Order History to view and print details about your orders, or use your order confirmation email as a receipt.
Enter your promo code on the Order Confirmation page and Click “Apply Discount.”
TRACK:1. How do I track my order?
There are two ways that you can track your order: Sign in, highlight the order from your order history and click “Track Order” or enter your order number on the Order Status & Tracking page.2. Where is my order number?
When you place a FedEx Office® Print Online order, you receive a confirmation email. This email contains your unique order number, called a GTN.
REUSE:1. How do I reprint an order?
- When ordering, register and sign in to reprint in the future from your Order history: Click on the “View Past Orders” link
- Check off the box next to the job you wish to reprint and click the “Reorder” button
- Following the on-screen instructions, change any printing, binding and shipping options, or simply submit the order as is.
- If content changes are required, you must update the original file and reload it before setting up your print options.
MY ONLINE DOCUMENTS:1. What are the benefits of saving my documents?
- 24/7 anywhere, anytime access
- Save time and be efficient: Save your print and finishing options and order the same document as many times as you need
- Free and unlimited online storage: Save your most frequently used print materials, organized and readily available for printing
Documents saved in My Online Documents do not expire.
ORDER RE-ROUTING AND CANCELLATIONS:1. I placed an order but now I want to make changes or cancel my order.
Call customer service at 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339.2. My order was not completed to my satisfaction and I need a refund.
Call customer service at 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339.