Think of FedEx Office© Print & Ship Center as your "office away from your office" if you’re on go. Our computer services are designed to give you access to the right technology at the right time. Mobile workers have a place to take care of business with our computer rental and internet services, free Wi-Fi internet access or plugging into our lapnet services.
FedEx Office LapNet
FedEx Office makes it easy, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We offer access to computer rental workstations to:
● Edit and print black & white or
● Browse the internet.
● Update your résumé.
● Or just check your email.
We remove your documents and visited websites from our workstations after every session, so you can feel secure. Also save time with self-service pay so you can get in and out quickly.
Get AT&T Wi-Fi high-speed internet access. Free at FedEx Office in most locations.
● Easy to access to start a new FedEx
● Fast, reliable access to the internet,
● Easy connection process.
● 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Wi-Fi enabled device required. Other restrictions apply.Learn More ►
Make FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers your new mobile office. Connect your PC or Mac laptop to our wired LapNet laptop docking to gain secure access to the internet, your native applications, and our color and black & white printers.
● LapNet installs and runs directly
● Access the internet, check your
Many locations provide computer rental workstations with high-end design software and high-resolution scanners. Here are just some of the popular software packages available:
- Microsoft® Office 2007 Professional Plus: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Publisher.
- Adobe® CS3 Suite: Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop, PageMaker and InDesign.
- Scan® Soft Omni Page.
- Internet software: Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox 2.
- Chat software: AIM, MSN and Yahoo!.
- And more.