Sustainability With FedEx Office
You’re committed to minimizing your impact on the environment. We are too. Together we can make a difference. At FedEx we’re proud that our sustainability initiatives have won awards. From using recycled paper and reducing carbon emissions, to building solar-electric shipping hubs, we don’t just talk about sustainability — we deliver on it.
Order, Manage, and Track Documents Online
Commit to sustainability with a point and a click. The seamless online options mean you can manage your printing at your desk or from your mobile phone.
- Submit your print order online to more than 1,900 locations.
- FedEx® Billing Online Plus enables you to manage your invoice data.
- Preview and proof documents online with the online document storage. This saves excess reprints and paper waste.
- Save a trip. FedEx Office offers local pickup and delivery of print orders, which could save you gas and reduce carbon emissions.
- Choose from various recycled products for purchase at FedEx Office locations.
- We recycle waste responsibly as part of our sustainability initiative EarthSmart, a FedEx commitment.
Choose printing materials you can feel good about. Our locations and Commercial Production Centers are stocked with more-sustainable papers, enabling you to easily meet your sustainability measures.
- Our standard copy paper is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)-certified, meaning the paper is produced from forests designated by the FSC as well-managed.
- Opt for paper made from 100 percent recycled materials. More than 70 percent of our paper contains recycled material. We even have various papers made from “tree-free” materials, such as cotton.
- 79 cents per pound.
- Bring in your paper materials such as old tax forms, financial records and confidential documents to select locations and take advantage of the ease and convenience of our new shredding services.
- Documents are weighed and placed in a secure Iron Mountain container located behind our counters.
- Containers are picked up by Iron Mountain and transported to their facility for shredding and recycling.
Our drop-off shredding service is limited to putting your materials into a secured Iron Mountain shred bin located behind our counter. Iron Mountain periodically retrieves the bin and shreds its contents at an Iron Mountain facility. See the full terms of service at fedex.com/office. The liability of FedEx Office is limited to a refund of the shredding fee. Iron Mountain, and the design of the mountain, are registered trademarks of Iron Mountain Incorporated in the U.S. and other countries.