Get packed with care.
- Find a dedicated, self-service packing area with packing and shipping supplies available for purchase in-store.
- Team members are also ready to help pack your shipment at select locations.
Discover shipping you can count on.
- Ship with FedEx Express for time-definite delivery with 1-, 2- or 3-day shipping options.
- Ship with FedEx Ground for fast and reliable day-definite delivery in 1–5 days*.
- Ship internationally to over 220 countries and territories with FedEx.
Where do I go in-store at Office Depot® and OfficeMax® to pack and ship my FedEx package?
Visit the Copy & Print Center, usually in the front corner of the store.
When are FedEx packing and shipping services available in-store?
Services are offered 7 days a week during normal Office Depot® and Office Max® store hours. Packages shipped or dropped off on days when FedEx Express and FedEx Ground do not pickup will be picked up the next FedEx business day.
Do I need a shipping label before I arrive?
No. You can purchase shipping services inside the store, or create a shipping label before you come into the store.
Are packing and shipping services available at every Office Depot® and OfficeMax® location?
Shipping services are available at all Office Depot® and OfficeMax® locations. Packing services are available at most Office Depot® and OfficeMax® locations.
Do Office Depot® and OfficeMax® locations offer custom packing solutions?
Custom packing solutions are available for certain packages. If an Office Depot® or OfficeMax® store is unable to meet your specific packing needs, please visit one of the 1,800+ FedEx Office locations across the country. To learn more, view the FedEx Service Guide.
*See terms and conditions
*We deliver in 1–5 business days within the 48 states, depending on the distance. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada arrive in 3–7 business days. Delivery is day-definite, meaning by the end of the scheduled delivery day.
©2016 FedEx. All rights reserved.