At FedEx Office, we recognize that our team members are the foundation of our success. We care about our team members, and believe that our benefits package is an important advantage of employment at FedEx Office.
FedEx Office benefits program enables team members to customize their health coverage by selecting from a variety of options designed to accommodate personal and family needs. Eligibility for these benefits begins on the first day of the month following or coinciding with three months of full-time (minimum of 32 hours worked per week) employment.
We offer the following health and welfare benefits:
- Health care options include a Catastrophic PPO Medical Plan, Comprehensive PPO Medical Plan, or hybrid PPO/Managed Care Medical Plan option;
- Dental care options include a PPO/Indemnity Dental Plan, or a Dental Assistance Plan which provides for a scheduled reimbursement of dental expenses;
- A Vision Plan that utilizes a network of providers; and
- Company-paid life insurance program for the team member, optional team member-paid supplemental life insurance program for the team member, spouse and eligible dependents, and company-paid short- and long-term disability insurance.
401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
The first of the month following one month full- or part-time employment at FedEx Office, team members are eligible to enroll in the 401(k) Plan and can choose to defer 1 to 50 percent of their eligible compensation. FedEx Office matches team members' pre-tax contributions dollar-for-dollar, up to the first 5 percent of eligible compensation after one year.
Our team member benefits are evaluated regularly to ensure that they are competitive and meet team member needs. Other benefits currently include the following:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid holidays
- Paid bereavement
- Paid jury duty
- Discount purchases at all FedEx Office Centers
- FedEx Office scholarship programs (for team members and eligible dependents)
- Educational Assistance Plan (for team members)
- Flexible spending accounts
- Health Care Reimbursement Account
- Dependent Care Assistance Program
- Domestic partner benefits