Click the Help menu at the top of each page to access the following tools:
- Help with this page – Includes FAQs, specific instructions and additional information for the sections and processes you see on the screen.
- Online Technical Support –Gives you the opportunity to Find Answers Online, chat online with a FedEx Technical Support Agent or Submit a Question.
- Interactive Help Guide –Offers a demo, the ability to practice using our applications, assistance during actual transactions, a printable User Guide and “What’s New” information.
Please review the following rules for scheduling pickups:
- The ready time and latest time available dropdowns only display truly available times for your selection based on the current time to ensure that you can successfully schedule a pickup at your convenience.
- For FedEx Express® U.S. and Canada origin shipments, pickup is available online for the current day and the next day only.
- Pickup for future day shipments beyond Next Day is not available online through FedEx Ship Manager®.
- To schedule a pickup, you must call Customer Service on the day your shipment is to be picked up.
- For FedEx Ground® U.S. and Canada origin shipments, pickup is available online for the next day or for a future date up to 14 days in the future. FedEx Ground same-day pickup service is available in select areas (provided you request it before the cut-off time in your area) for FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery® packages excluding FedEx Ground Return Solutions.
- For your convenience, you may schedule pickups for FedEx Ground, FedEx Express and FedEx Express® Freight from this page. However, pickups from each service must be scheduled separately and pickups will occur independently.
- Please see Package Information for details about each service.
- To set up FedEx Express or FedEx Ground regular pickup service, please contact your FedEx account executive.
- Select Schedule a Pickup from the Ship tab.
- On the Schedule a Pickup screen, review the pickup address to verify it is correct or click Change Pickup Address to enter a different pickup location.
- Select the service type for your pickup and provide the package information.
- You can add up to 4 e-mail addresses if you would like to receive notifications regarding the pickup request.
- Click Schedule Pickup.
- For detailed help with sections on this screen, scroll down, select the from the list below, or click the Help link at the top of each section:
To manage your scheduled pickups, click the Pickup History
tab to view, edit, cancel, or print scheduled pickups. You can review Pickup History
for more information.
- Select a FedEx account number or nickname from the drop-down menu.
- Click Add an Account.
- Enter the account number and an optional nickname on the fedex.com Login Registration screen.
- Click Continue.
- Click Change Pickup Address to select a new company or contact name from your fedex.com Address Book, edit individual fields, or clear all fields and enter all new information.
- Select this option to save a new pickup address.
- Select this option to save an updated pickup address.
- Select this option to use your original account address.
You can schedule pickups for FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, and FedEx Express Freight Services at the same time. Just select each pickup service needed and enter the required package information.
Note: To set up FedEx Express or FedEx Ground regular pickup service, please contact your FedEx Account Executive.
- FedEx Ground provides pickup service upon request, for an additional charge. For regular scheduled pickup customers we assess the Weekly Pickup Fee to the account number associated with the regular scheduled pickup. For customers that do not have a regular scheduled pickup we assess a per package on-call pickup charge. On-call pickup charges do not apply if you drop off your package at a FedEx shipping location. Additionally, on-call pickup charges do not apply to FedEx Print Return Label, FedEx E-Mail Return Label and FedEx Ground Package Return Program pickups. See Shipping Fees.
- For regular scheduled pickup customers, FedEx provides pickup service upon request to an address other than the shipping location of the FedEx Ground account number for an additional Alternate Address Pickup charge per unique address per week. See Shipping Fees.
- Select this option if your package weighs more than 150 pounds.
- You can schedule a freight pickup for the current day only.
- For details, contact Freight Customer Service at 1.800.332.0807.
- Packages must be ready two (2) hours prior to your company's close time.
- The latest time that FedEx can accept a package for pickup/departure varies according to your location and the destination of your package.
- While labels can be generated for future day shipments and space reserved days in advance through the booking process, a freight pickup can only be scheduled for the actual shipping day.
- Domestic shipments weighing less than 151 lbs. can be sent by either FedEx Express or FedEx Ground.
- Ready Time: If your FedEx service requires a ready time, please indicate the earliest time that your packages will be ready for pickup.
- If you are in a remote area, please make sure to accommodate remote pickup schedules. For remote area pickup schedules, call FedEx Customer Support at 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339.
- Latest Time Available – For all services, please indicate the latest time your package can be picked up (or company's close time). Make sure this time is within the operating hours of your local FedEx service center.
- Saturday pickup service is offered in select locations worldwide for your FedEx Express packages and FedEx Express Freight Shipments.
- Saturday drop-off is also available at many FedEx locations.
- For some services, a special handling fee may be charged.
- Select the format type for your email notifications.
- Enter email addresses for the Sender and Recipient and select the email language for each from the drop-down menus.
- To send notifications to 2 other users, click Add Additional Recipients, enter the email addresses, and select the email language for each from the drop-down menus.
- To add a personal message to your email notifications, click Add a Personal Message and enter up to 120 characters. A personal message is not available for non-English characters.
- Click Schedule Pickup to complete scheduling your pickup.
- The pickup details will display on the FedEx Pickup Confirmation screen.
- On the FedEx Pickup Confirmation screen, click Back or Edit to make changes to your pickup address and information.
- Then click Update Pickup.
- To discard any changes made to the pickup information, click Discard Changes. Your original pickup information will be used for the pickup.
- Click Cancel, and then choose Yes when alerted to confirm the pickup cancellation.
- The Pickup History screen will display, showing the status of the pickup changed to Cancelled.
- Click Get Rate Quote to receive an estimate based on the pickup address and package information you provided.
- Click Ship to go to FedEx Ship Manager. Complete the required shipment and package information, and then print your shipping label.
This information is provided to you and its use is subject to the FedEx Automation Agreement under which you obtained or have been authorized to use FedEx Ship Manager® at fedex.com. No warranties are extended and all warranties, including without limitation, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED, regarding this information. Any conflict between this information and the Automation Agreement, or transportation agreement between you and FedEx, or between this information and the FedEx Service Guide will be governed by the Automation Agreement, the transportation agreement and the FedEx Service Guide, in that order. Your use of this information constitutes your agreement to these terms.