Accelerate package shipping and streamline your supply chain
FedEx Ship Manager Server can help with FedEx functionality built right into your business systems and software.
Ideal for users who:
- Ship large volumes
- Have high-speed shipping requirements
- Demand high levels of customization and flexibility
- Need to streamline business processes and manage costs
- Are looking for an on-premise solution with limited Internet connectivity
- Have internal IT or development resources to create a custom graphical user interface (GUI)
- Manage customer relationships by integrating FedEx services with warehouse management systems (WMS), enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, enterprise shipping solutions (ESS), and others
With FedEx Ship Manager Server, you get a powerful tool that:
- Runs on a local client at your shipping site and requires only a Microsoft Windows operating system and Internet connection.
- Integrates FedEx shipping, tracking, rating and routing services with your existing business systems to provide fast and reliable shipping.
- Gives you flexibility to change. You can alter your shipping configuration as your operational needs change.
- Lets you implement only what you need. With FedEx Ship Manager Server, you determine the amount of resources, hardware, and personnel you need.
Get the speed and flexibility your supply chain and e-commerce systems demand, with:
In addition to a variety of tracking options, you’ll receive FedEx ShipAlert® notifications of pickups, deliveries, and exceptions.
Packages are rated with both discount and standard rates from a single-rate request to help you predict shipping costs.
You can customize and integrate the user interface with your existing business systems. You also get convenient delivery of FedEx Express® and FedEx Ground® shipments to more than 1,800 FedEx Office locations via our service.
Adapt and expand to fit your customers’ changing needs. A single installation of FedEx Ship Manager Server can support a large number of shipping origins, accounts, and meters, regardless of location.
A customizable interface
FedEx Ship Manager Server is a transaction-based application that does not have a predetermined GUI. That means you can develop an interface that meets your specific needs and preferences.
You can access detailed user documentation with full descriptions on all key features and transactions, and develop greater awareness of customers’ shipping activity through daily shipping reports.
All shipping functionality is contained within the FedEx Ship Manager Server application, preventing the need for constant communications with FedEx systems to perform vital shipping functions. You get greater application speed and fewer security risks from point-to-point electronic communications.
Ship to and from any FedEx served origin and destination. You also have fast, global return service to help streamline your international shipping operations.
Keeps a shipment ‘open,’ entering information as it is received and closing only when the shipment is finalized. Labels can be printed as you create, add and edit packages.
FedEx ShipAlert® proof of delivery (POD) email notification
Generates email delivery notifications and provides them to end customers.
Reconciles and provides FedEx Ground shipping rates on the day the rates are effective. Shipments can be rated with both discount and standard rates.
New meters are issued when software is installed, eliminating the meter registration process.
Customized shipping information
Displays available shipping services by location.
Bundles to a single location and assigns a lower rate as available.
Generates daily shipping activity reports, including:
- End-of-Day Transaction
- Customer Invoice
Prepares labels for U.S. domestic, U.S. export, intra-Mexico, and international shipments.
Cancels scheduled shipments easily.
Package status tracking
Generates package tracking numbers, which can be provided to end customers.
Available with all FedEx Express®, FedEx Freight®, FedEx Ground®, FedEx Home Delivery®, FedEx SmartPost®, and other special services, including (may not be all-inclusive):
- Alcohol shipping
- Express DG Dry Ice
- FedEx® Collect on Delivery FedEx Express
- FedEx Express and FedEx Ground alcohol shipping
- FedEx Express dangerous goods (DG)
- FedEx Express® Freight Saturday service
- FedEx Express package Saturday service
- FedEx® Delivery Signature Options
- FedEx Express Multiweight® U.S.
- FedEx® Electronic Trade Documents
- FedEx Email Return Label
- FedEx First Overnight® Saturday Delivery
- FedEx® Global Returns
- FedEx® Ground COLLECT
- FedEx Ground® Electronic C.O.D.
- FedEx Ground Multiweight®
- FedEx International DirectDistribution Surface Solutions U.S. to Canada
- FedEx International Broker Select® option
- FedEx Linear 1D Barcode
- FedEx Print Return Label
- FedEx Priority Alert® and Priority Alert PlusTM
- FedEx ShipAlert®
- Global FedEx® Third Party Consignee options
- FedEx Ground hazardous materials
- Hold at FedEx Location for FedEx Express and FedEx Ground shipments
- Intelligent Mail Package Barcode (IMpb)
- Intra-country shipping options