Request to redirect your package to a locker:
- Use your tracking number, or proceed to step two.
- Sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager® to request to redirect packages to a locker.
- Log in and have your tracking number handy.
- Choose the "Hold at FedEx Location" option, and select a locker location.
- Rather call?
We're ready to help at 1.800.GoFedEx 1.800.463.3339
Pick up your package at a locker:
- Enter the last five digits of your tracking # or scan your door tag.
- If the shipper required the "Adult Signature" option, you will be asked for your government-issued photo ID.
- Sign for your package on the touch screen.
- Retrieve your package from the open locker to complete the pickup.