FedEx Ship Manager Software
FedEx Ship Manager® Software is ideal for mailrooms, warehouses and businesses that lack high-speed Internet access. With a full range of shipping functions always available on your desktop, you can manage a multitude of FedEx shipments easily, quickly, conveniently and thoroughly from preparation to reporting. To learn more about FedEx Ship Manager Software and download the latest version, click Download Software.
FedEx Ship Manager Software:
- Doesn't require high-speed Internet connections.
- Integrates with most accounting, order management, warehouse management and other business systems.
- Supports most FedEx Express®, FedEx Ground®, FedEx Home Delivery®, FedEx Express Freight® and FedEx Freight® transactions.
- Delivers tracking, rating, and precise reporting.
- Includes accessible, easy-to-update address book.
- Generates shipping labels quickly and easily.
- Saves time by storing shipment preferences for recipients.
- Teaches with easy to find, intuitive help menus built-in.
- Cuts paper costs by saving reports electronically.
- Offers a variety of integration and networking options.
- Presents several options for delivery signature requirements.
- Provides effective features and help screens for international shipping and customs forms.
- Intel® Pentium® 4, 2.4 GHz recommended (Intel® Pentium 4, 1.7 GHz minimum).
- 1 GB RAM recommended (512 MB RAM minimum).
- 1 GB disk space recommended (500 MB disk space minimum).
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 2, Microsoft® Windows® 2000 with Service Pack 4, Microsoft® Windows® Server 2003 with Service Pack 1, Microsoft® Windows® Server 2008, Microsoft® Windows® 7 or Microsoft® Windows® Vista® (all editions). FedEx Ship Manager Software is compatible with 64-bit operating systems. FedEx Ship Manager Software version 2500 is the last version that supports Microsoft Windows 2000.
- LAN or DSL Internet access recommended (dial-up telephone line access minimum).
- 4X CD-ROM or higher.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® v. 6.0.
- Adobe® Reader®.
- Available port if using a thermal printer.
- Laser and/or inkjet printer for reports and labels.
- Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels recommended (screen resolution of 800 x 600 pixels minimum).
Call your FedEx account executive for a copy of FedEx Ship Manager Software.
For technical support, call 1.877.FDX Assist 1.877.339.2774 during the following hours: Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. CST; Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. CST.
Links for Version 2500
- FedEx Ship Manager Software User Guide for Version 2500 (PDF)
- FedEx Ship Manager Software New Features Guide for Version 2500 (PDF)
- FedEx Ship Manager Software What's New for Version 2500 (PDF)
Seamless integration of FedEx Ship Manager Software with your business data system is easy, quick and free. FedEx® Integration offers two solutions:
- FedEx® Integration Assistant - A component of FedEx Ship Manager Software.
- FedEx® Integrator - Designed for specialized business systems.
To learn more about FedEx Integration Assistant and FedEx Integrator, go to FedEx Integration.
Note: Some of the links on this page may open a new window. To return, just close the new window.